Just in time for New Mexico’s centennial, the newly revised and completely updated New Mexico Road and Recreation Atlas (7th edition, 2012) is available to help guide you on your next trip to the southwest.
The maps of New Mexico are field checked for accuracy, and feature all kinds of important outdoor recreation categories and cultural interests
- Highways of the Western U.S. and New Mexico (Route 66, I40, I25, I10)
- Recreation and Public Lands Detail
- Highly Detailed Landscape Maps
- Index of counties, cities, parks, mountains, lakes & rivers.
- Albuquerque Map, Santa Fe Map, Taos Map
- GPS Grid
|Date Published||May 7, 2012
|Dimensions||10.8 x 15.4 inches