The New Mexico Road & Recreation Atlas is field checked for accuracy, and features all kinds of important outdoor recreation categories and cultural interests to guide you on your next trip to the southwest. Take advantage of in-atlas recreation guides accessible via smartphone that feature campgrounds, RV parks, natural wonders, game management units, points of interest, hiking trailheads, boating, fishing, boat ramps, museums and road mileages.
- Highways of the Western U.S. and New Mexico (Route 66, I40, I25, I10)
- Recreation and Public Lands Detail
- Highly Detailed Landscape Maps
- Index of counties, cities, parks, mountains, lakes & rivers.
- Albuquerque Map, Santa Fe Map, Taos Map
- GPS Grid
|Date Published||May 7, 2012
|Dimensions||15.1 x 10.5 x 0.3 inches