Take Patagonia's instant-classic original Nano, add a full-length zipper for greater all-around ease and, presto, the versatile Nano Puff® Jacket. It's weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds), and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. It packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester face fabric with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place promoting durability and longevity
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers, one internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem keeps drafts out and warmth in
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***