A combination of favorites: compact weather-shedding Nano Puff® insulation up top, and high-loft R2® fleece everywhere else. The PrimaLoft® One synthetic insulation (60-g) with a recycled polyester shell in the upper torso and upper arms concentrates warmth in crucial areas, while the compressible and stretchy R2 fleece insulation breathes without restriction, enabling high reaches on cold-weather rock walls and unrestricted pole plants on long and frigid ski approaches. Details include two Napoleon chest pockets (harness and pack compatible), a microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort, and a full-length, reverse-coil front zipper that’s backed with a low-bulk wind flap and treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Full-length, reverse-coil front zipper treated with a Deluge DWR finish; backed with a low-bulk wind flap
- Pockets: Two napoleon chest pockets are harness and pack compatible
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place, which provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Polartec R2 fleece has exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, and is compressible and breathable with stretch in critical areas
|Fabric||Body: Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects; 60-g PrimaLoft One keeps you warm; Polartec Thermal Pro vents excess heat to keep the body temperature perfectly regulated
|Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester
|Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Venting: 6.1-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 98% polyester (63% recycled)/2% spandex
|Insulation||60-g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester (70% recycled)