The evolution of the Nano continues. Following the popular Nano Wire and Nano 23, the new Nano 22 is even lighter, stronger, and more functional. The Nano 22 features a completely new design with a stronger open gate strength, a deeper basket for holding the rope in its proper position, and a refined gate for smooth, easy clipping. At 22 grams, the Nano 22 is the lightest fully-functional carabiner on the market with unique attributes that set it apart from other smaller carabiners. Like an inner working space large enough to use a clove hitch with ropes of any diameter, a gate opening wide enough for easy clipping on the sharp end, a profiled nose that slips in and out of tight chain links, and 8 colors for racking cams. As the trend towards lighter and faster, bigger and bolder continues, the Nano continues to set the standard for carabiners in the area of lightweight functionality.
- One of the lightest carabiners on the market
- Designed for fluid use with ropes of all diameters
- Significantly reduces weight and bulk on any rack
- New design increases strength and reduces weight
- Available in 8 colors to coordinate with popular cam colors
|Open Gate ||9kN
|Weight||0.8 oz (22 g)