Handcrafted in Italy. Lowa's most versatile alpine boot for automatic crampons. Updated with Flex® Lacing. Lighter weight, thanks to the new VIBRAM® Dolent sole unit, this boot still has a generous rocker shape for easy walking. Ideal for heavy backpack trips and mixed climbing. Waterproof and breathable. Built on an exclusive, LOWA women's last for optimal fit and comfort.
- UPPER: Durable mountaineering split leather with CORDURA® and microfibre.
- LINING: Waterproof GORE-TEX® lining.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- FLEXFIT SYNCHRO Allows for more natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- FOOTBED: Insulate Pro alu-coated with fleece.
- MIDSOLE: PU Expert.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Dolent, with full-length TPU stabilizing plate for rigidity to secure crampons.
- STABILIZER: 6mm nylon TPU for total support underfoot.
|Weight||(Women's 6.5): 3.30 lbs