Every National Geographic Trails Illustrated map is an essential tool for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass as they are clearly marked with both Latitude/Longitude and UTM coordinate grids, compass rose with magnetic declination, scale bar, and full legend. Some of the places shown on the west side of the Mogollon Rim/Munds Mountain map include: Coconino National Forest, Munds Mountain Wilderness, Wet Beaver Wilderness, West Clear Creek Wilderness, Fossil Springs Wilderness, Sedona, Lake Montezuma, Verde Wild and Scenic River, Mogollon Rim, Arizona Trail, and more. The east side of the map features: Coconino National Forest, Apache Sitgreaves National Forest, Arizona Trail, Mogollon Plateau, and more.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges - Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
|Folded Size||4.25" x 9.25"
|Unfolded Size||25.5" x 37.75"