This detailed recreation map contains carefully researched trails, campsites, BLM roads, the Colorado Riverway and Colorado River mileages, points-of-interests, the town of Moab, Dead Horse Point State Park, Behind the Rocks WSA, Hurrah Pass, and Canyonland's White Rim, and Moab to Canyon Rims Recreation Area. Detailed Trail Charts describing the Mountain Bike and Jeep Trails are included. These charts include mileages and difficulty ratings to better help you plan your trip. Also included is information on Mountain Biking and Desert Safety. Useful UTM and Latitude/Longitude grids are included to help you locate yourself in the backcountry. State and Private lands are also shown.
Moab South: Includes overlap with TI-703 (Manti La Sal National Forest), and portions of TI-210 (Canyonlands National Park).
Moab South Back: Includes highly detailed insets and enhanced coverage for Moab's most popular Mountain Biking and Jeep Route areas. These insets include; The Town of Moab, Poison Spider Mesa, Gemini Bridges, and Hurrah Pass.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges - Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
|Folded Size||4.25" x 9.25"
|Unfolded Size||25.5" x 37.75"
|Scale||1:70,000 & 1:35,000