Stretch is important in an alpine pant. Whether you're riding the slopes or ascending ice and mixed terrain, the Mixed Guide Pants from Patagonia won't hold you back. Polartec® Power Shield® moves with you while the H2No® fabric keeps rain, wind, and slush from getting in. Internal waistbelt stays out of the way of your pack and/or harness, and thigh vents help regulate temperature to keep you comfortable.
- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric panels in the seat and knees repel moisture
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistbelt lies flat under a harness or backpack; 2-way zipper fly
- Thigh vents with mesh allow for easy ventilation
- Two harness- and pack-compatible pleated drop-in thigh pockets
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with two-position snaps, edge guards and built-in internal mini-gaiter
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||1 lb 5.6 oz
|Materials||H2No® Performance Standard hard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface® Technology. Both hard and soft shells have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish