Nothing is more irritating than a pair of pants interferring with the way your pack and/or harness fits. The Mixed Guide Pants from Patagonia get around that, with two pleated drop-in thigh pockets that won't get in the way of your pack or harness. The internal waistbelt also lies flat, to stay out of the way, while Polartec® Power Shield® stretches to move with you up and down the mountain.
- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric panels in the seat and knees repel moisture
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistbelt lies flat under a harness or backpack; zipper fly
- Thigh vents with mesh ventilate well
- Two harness- and pack-compatible pleated drop-in thigh pockets
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with two-position snaps, edge guards and built-in internal mini-gaiter
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||1 lb 4.3 oz
|Material||H2No® Performance Standard hard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface® Technology. Both hard and soft shells have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish