Combining the waterproof breathability of H2No® and stretchy Polartec® Power Shield fabrics, the Patagonia Mixed Guide Hoody takes on alpine adventures with ease. Full Reach Gusset panels brilliantly allow you to raise your arms without sacrificing coverage, while zippered pockets are strategically placed to secure items without interferring with your pack or harness.
- Polartec® Power Shield stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric panels in the shoulder, chest, upper arms and hood repel moisture
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pockets with DWR-treated reverse coil zippers; two handwarmer pockets with reverse coil zippers and storm flap for secure storage
- Full Reach Gusseted Panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Drawcord hem
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||1 lb 6 oz
|Materials||H2No® Performance Standard hard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface® Technology. Both hard and soft shells have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish