If you're backpacking, ice climbing, or skiing, you need a jacket that won't hold you back. The Mixed Guide Hoody from Patagonia is made with stretchy Polartec® Power Shield® fabric and waterproof H2No® so you can win the battle against snow, rain, and wind. Hood is helmet-compatible with 3-way adjustability so you can get the right fit.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric panels in the shoulder, chest, upper arms and hood repel moisture
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pockets with DWR-treated reverse coil zippers; two handwarmer pockets with reverse coil zippers and storm flaps for storage
- Full Reach Gusseted Panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Drawcord hem
|Weight||1 lb 3.8 oz
|Material||H2No® Performance Standard hard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface® Technology. Both hard and soft shells have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish