National Geographic’s Trails Illustrated map of Missoula and the Mission Mountains in Montana is designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, this map features key points of interest including Rattlesnake Wilderness and National Recreation Area, Mission Mountains Wilderness and Mission Mountains Tribal Wilderness, Seeley Lake, Placid Lake State Park and Marshall Creek Wildlife and Management Area, along with insets for Pattee Canyon and the Blue Mountain Recreation Area trail networks. This uniquely detailed map also provides clearly marked mountain bike and snowmobile trails along with public fishing access locations. All proceeds from the purchase of a National Geographic map help support the Society’s vital exploration, conservation, scientific research, and education programs.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips