As fast and lite aficionados, it was love at first sight when our development team first conceived the Minimus Smock. This is the garment design that PERTEX® Shield + fabric was developed for. Waterproof, exceptionally breathable and astonishingly light, the Minimus Smock has such a micro pack size that when not worn it will live unnoticed in your pack - enabling you to go further and faster.
- PERTEX® Shield + provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 25,000 MVTR with a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- Micro-taped seams throughout increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Stretch bound hood ensures a snug fit around the face and a low profile underneath a climbing helmet.
- Pre-elasticated rear hood gives a close fit for swift, effective weather protection
- Mesh lined front bib pocket sized to fit large maps and featuring a YKK AquaGuard zip
- length YKK AquaGuard® front zip with internal storm flap
- Stretch bound cuffs and hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
|Fabric||PERTEX® Shield + 15D + 40D Rip
|Fabric||150g / 5.3oz
|Fit ||Athletic Mountain
|Activities||Trail Running / Backpacking / Mountain Marathon