LEKI's sophisticated, ultralite, super compact, yet FULLY functional pole now features SpeedLock 2 and DSS anti-shock for even more performance. The push-button release mechanism allows for quick, easy assembly and knock-down to just 15.5". The TÜV-certified SpeedLock 2 provides a 20cm adjustment range. With Aergon Thermo foam grips and super lightweight carbon shafts, these trekking poles will be your constant companion and one of your most useful tools on the trail and peaks. Includes travel/stow bag.
- Sold per pair
- Features the new Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) Anti-shock system.
- DSS provides reduction of the peak impacts by approx. 40%
- Optimal dampening features for a controlled pole plant.
- Effective vibration dampening based on the elostomer being located near the point of impact.
- AERGON Thermo Mid Grip
- Air-textured strap wicks and dries quickly
- Carbon 100% / Aluminium HTS 6.5 composition
- SpeedLock 2 locking system
- Flextip with interchangeable basket system
|Length||Continuously adjustable 110-130cm
|Packed Size||38 cm