Specialized support for the ball of the foot. Designed to provide comfort and support for the metatarsal arch. For use in any type of footwear. Reduces pressure and relieves pain on the ball of foot from over activity. Lightweight, reduces pressure points for increased comfort and less foot fatigue.
- Recommended For: Treatment of metatarsalgia or Morton’s Neuroma, and to help reduce pressure to relieve pain in the forefoot area.
- Best for Use In: Dress, casual, athletic shoes and boots
- Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
- 4-way Stretch Fabric with Silpure
- Antimicrobial helps prevent blisters while controlling odor.
- Metatarsal Arch Cookie specially shaped cushion to provide comfort and support where the metatarsal arch needs it most.
- SpenCore® Material Exclusive cushioning layer absorbs shock and impact to provide maximum comfort.
- Instructions: Place in shoes, green side up just behind the ball of foot. Trim with scissors if necessary.
- One-Year Unconditional Guarantee
|Fabric||PU Foam, SpenCore®