When restlessness casts its spell, make sure you have this versatile zip-neck close at hand. A heavyweight of versatility, our Merino Midweight is a wonderfully soft jersey knit suited to a wide variety of activities across a wide range of conditions. Merino wool is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. It's also wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Patagonia slow washes it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 20% Capilene® recycled polyester for durability and for dry times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. Features include a long center-front zipper for venting, self-fabric backing on the collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction; slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps; full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
|Material||4.9-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% Capilene® recycled polyester.
|Weight||167 g (5.9 oz)