While Monteverde’s cloud forests filter out the sun, it’s Costa Rica’s simmering heat that eventually wears you down. Wrap yourself in this T-shirt for some skin-pampering relief. Worn alone in hot conditions, our lightest-weight Merino baselayer exchanges heat and moisture between your skin and the air to keep you cooler and more comfortable. It also layers easily as part of a system for colder weather. Merino wool is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. It's also wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Patagonia slow washes it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 35% Capilene® recycled polyester for durability and for dry times and moisture transfer superior to that of 100% merino. Features include a self-fabric collar for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Self-fabric binding at collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing; drop tail for more coverage
|Material||3.5-oz (120-g) 65% chlorine-free merino wool/35% Capilene® recycled polyester.
|Weight||93 g (3.3 oz)