This soft Merino 2 Lightweight T-shirt is for people who seek wide horizons. Made from Patagonia's most versatile merino baselayer fabric, it’s designed to keep you dry and comfortable during active pursuits in cool to warm conditions. Merino breathes and controls odors naturally, regulates body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, stretches and is wonderfully soft. It is slow washed it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine, and blended with 20% polyester (100% recycled) for increased durability, resilience and moisture management. The raglan-sleeve design and offset side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps.
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- BlueSign® approved fabric has 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric collar band for comfort
- Raglan sleeves merge with collar out of the way of pack straps
- Side seams offset to eliminate irritation
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign® approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material||80% Chlorine-free merino wool / 20% Polyester (100% Recycled)