Built to propel you forward when the day's heat threatens to grind you to a halt, this versatile tank, made with the lightest of Patagonia’s merino wool fabrics, will keep you dry and comfortable across a broad range of conditions. Merino is naturally breathable, regulates body temperature and stretches. It's wonderfully soft and naturally resists odor. Patagonia’s fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. They slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with 35% Capilene® polyester (100% recycled) for durability, and for dry times and moisture transfer that are superior to that of 100% merino. A self-fabric collar feels smooth against skin. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Self-fabric neck and arm binding for comfort
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
|Fabric||3.5-oz (120-g) 65% chlorine-free merino wool/35% Capilene® polyester (100% recycled). Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||73 g (2.6 oz)