The Mauria LL Flex is the ultimate leather lined comfort trekking boot for women. LOWA Flex® lacing allows the laces to easily pull throough the ball bearing lace loops, set on free moving tabs, reducing overall pressure. Reubber toe & heel caps for protection against rocks & scree. Made on a special women’s last, for optimal fit and comfort.
- UPPERS: Nubuck leather with soft and smooth leather edging.
- LINING: Ultra-comfy glove leather.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allow air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- FOOTBED: Balance Insole, with a breathable top layer, and slow reacting foam, delivers instant customization to the foot. This proprietary insole transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole and reduces fatigue.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS cushion & fluke technology that allows for normal pronation but reduces excess, providing support and stability when walking.
- SOLE UNIT: Vibram® Apptrail Outsole provides increased contact area.
- A self-cleaning tread for excellent grip.
- Pronounced front heel edge for good downhill traction.
- STABILIZER: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.