Coverage includes White River and Gunnison national forests. Raggeds and Maroon Bells Snowmass wilderness areas. Redstone, Marble, Placity and Woody creeks. Crystal River, Snowmass Lake and Roaring Fork River. 14ers: Snowmass Mountain, Pyramid, N. Maroon, Maroon and Capitol peaks. Schofield, McClure, Anthracite, Buckskin East, and West Maroon passes. Ski areas: Snowmass. Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips