For when you really want to go outside, and you think you might need a drink of water. Then the Manta Ag 20 from Osprey is definitely the pack for you!
- Hydraulics LT 2.5 reservoir included
- Vertical zippered front panel pocket
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Blinker light attachment point
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Helmet attachment loop
- Heat embossed scratch free zippered slash pocket
- Panel access to main compartment with internal mesh pocket
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Direct zip access hydration compartment
- The integrated, removable raincover can be easily accessed to provide pack protection in adverse conditions. It's stored in a small external zippered compartment near the bottom of the pack and can be quickly slipped over the pack providing protection at a moment's notice.
- Seamless suspended mesh from the shoulder blades to the lumbar/hipbelt region disperses and balances the load.
- Ant-Gravity technology is a lightweight, body contouring suspension that allows the user to move as if they don't have a pack on.
|Dimensions||22" x 12" x 13" (55 x 30 x 33 cm)
|Weight||2.62lb (1.19 kg)
|Load Range||10-25 lbs (4-11 kg)
|Fabric||Main: 210D High Tenacity Nylon
|Accent: 100D Nylon Hex Diamond Ripstop
|Bottom: 210D High Tenacity Nylon