The Tilley LTM6 Hat provides sun protection in a lighter weight construction. Tilley Airflo designs incorporate mesh into the crown allowing coolness and comfort during hot days or strenuous activities.
This hat is designed to be worn low on your head and slightly loose. It should be held on by gravity, not by painful pressure on your forehead. For the proper fit, you should be able to easily insert two fingers, flat, between the middle of your forehead and the front of the Hat. The Hat should be loose enough that you can rotate it to the left and right, and lift it up and down, without friction on your forehead. When it’s windy, use the cord.
- Brim Measurements: Front and Back: 3 1/4 inches Sides: 2 1/2 inches.
- The LTM6 is the Airflo version of the LT6 Hat, and has a broader brim and a taller crown than all the other Tilleys.
- Engineered from Tilley Nylamtium, a strong water and mildew resistant form of nylon.
- Tilleys are replaced free if they ever wear out, shrink or fall apart.
- The Tilley comes with a tuck away, adjustable, fore 'n' aft wind cord.
- The fabric and style of all Tilley Hats have been certified to block 98 percent of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating given.
- **Measure your head, just above your eyebrows to determine Hat Size.**