The LTM3 by Tilley provides sun protection in a lighter weight construction. Tilley Airflo designs incorporate mesh into the crown allowing coolness and comfort during hot days or strenuous activities. Engineered from Tilley Nylamtium, a strong water resistant and mildew resistant form of nylon. The LTM3 is the Airflo version of the LT3 Hat. It has a medium sized brim that snaps up Aussie style.
It’s designed to be worn low on your head and slightly loose. It should be held on by gravity, not by painful pressure on your forehead! For the proper fit, you should be able to easily insert two fingers, flat, between the middle of your forehead and the front of the Hat. The Hat should be loose enough that you can rotate it to the left and right, and lift it up and down, without friction on your forehead. When it’s windy, use the cord.
- Brim Measurements: 2 3/4 inch front and back, 2 3/8 inch sides.
- Guaranteed for life and insured against loss.
- The fabric and style of all Tilley Hats have been certified to block 98 percent of harmful UVA / UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating given.
- Repels rain and floats.
- The Tilley comes with a tuck away, adjustable, fore 'n' aft Wind Cord.
- Machine washable (won't shrink).
- Hydrofil anti-sweat band.
- Secret pocket in the crown for carrying ID, cash or credit card.
- Includes a 4 page owners manual.
- **Measure your head, just above your eyebrows to determine Hat Size.**