Geared for the trail, and awesome for travel, the Logan hiking shoe combines rugged durability with KEEN’s Million Step Comfort. The lightweight upper is paired with a waterproof, breathable KEEN.DRY membrane to seal out the elements. Mile after mile, trip after trip – lasting comfort comes from the cushion and shock-absorption of the dual density metatomical foot bed, Direct Attach PU midsole and PU heel cushion. American Built with materials from around the world.
- Contoured heel lock
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Smart lace plate for pressure distribution
- Solid rubber, high-traction outsole
- Synthetic and mesh upper
- TPU stability shank
- Women's specific fit
- A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
- This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
|Weight||12.5 oz/354.4 g
|Fit ||Runs a 1/2 size small