If you prefer to wear your ski boots snug for performance and precision, you’ll appreciate the stretch and fit of these lightweight ski socks. They feature mesh panels over the ankle and foot to reduce bulk and increase flexibility, and anatomical padding on the shins and footbed to provide comfort and soft protection. Made of a skin-friendly, itch-free blend of merino wool Patagonia responsibly source from the grasslands of Patagonia and nylon for rugged durability and exceptional stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for maximum toe comfort. The rib-knit shaft holds the sock comfortably in place. Over-the-calf height.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Chlorine-free merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Above calf height
- Shaped cushioning in the toe, footbed, and shin for extra comfort without bulk
- Mesh panels on top of foot and at foot/ankle joint for low bulk
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
|Fabric||51% chlorine-free merino wool/45% nylon/4% spandex
|Weight||70 g (2.5 oz)