A less expensive and less bulky alternative to traditional dry bags. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won’t go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
*Each dry sack sold separately
- Much lighter weight and more “packable” than traditional boating dry bags
- A lot less expensive than other dry bags on the market
- Designed for backpacking, adventure travel and water sports
- Made from a high performance waterproof fabric
- Bright white inner laminate for easy visibility of contents
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Fully taped sealed seams
- Hypalon™-stiffened roll-top closure
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- PROPER USE:
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
|Dimensions||1 Liter/ XXS: Base: 4.3in, Height: 9.4 in
|Weight||1 Liter/ XXS: 1.0 oz
|Dimensions||2 Liter/ XS: Base: 5.1 in, Height: 11.4 in
|Weight||2 Liter/ XS: 1.4 oz
|Dimensions||4 Liter/ S: Base: 5.9 in, Height: 13 in
|Weight||4 Liter/ S: 1.7 oz
|Dimensions||8 Liter/ M: Base: 6.7 in, Height: 18 in
|Weight||8 Liter/M: 3.3 oz
|Dimensions||13 Liter/ L: Base: 8.6 in, Height: 21 in
|Weight||13 Liter/ L: 3.7 oz
|Dimensions||20 Liter/ XL: Base: 10 in, Height: 24 in
|Weight||20 Liter/ XL: 4.2 oz
|Dimensions||35 Liter/ XXL: Base: 12 in, Height: 27 in
|Weight||35 Liter/ XXL: 4.9 oz