Just like its big brother, the powerful Lighthouse Mini Lantern and USB Power Hub commands attention and to prove that smaller is better.
- The Lighthouse Mini Lantern can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source in about 4 hours.
- The Lighthouse Mini can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. The Nomad 7 Solar Panel can charge the Lighthouse Mini in about 4-6 hours.
- Recharge Anywhere, Anytime Power up from Goal Zero Nomad solar panels, plug into any USB port with the built-in charging cable, or swap out the internal battery with a spare 18650 Goal Zero Battery.
- Charge Phones and other USB Gear Built-in 1A USB port with 3,000mAh battery for up to one full phone charge.
- Dimmable, Dual LED Light Adjust brightness and direction for extended runtimes, up to 500 hours on low. Fold-down legs for maximum light dispersion. Built-in hook and magnets for versatile mounting.
|Recharge from||USB, Solar
|Weight||8 oz (226.8 g)
|Dimensions||2.91 Dia x 4.15 in (73.8 Dia x 105.5 mm)