Patagonia's shortest board shorts, the Light & Variables® are made from ultralightweight fabric for added security on bigger days and a quick dry time. The durable polyester ripstop fabric has 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Wide, 3-channel elastic waistband with adjustable, elasticized drawcord and metal grommets secure the fit. Hidden right front pocket features classic Snap-T® styling. Slightly scalloped leg hem for unrestricted mobility. Self-draining back pocket has a noncorroding, recyclable plastic zipper, internal key loop and zipper pull. Inseam is 2½".
- Made of a lightweight and durable polyester ripstop fabric, with 40-UPF sun protection
- Wide, three-channel elastic waistband with an adjustable, elasticized drawcord; metal grommets keep drawcord in place
- Right front pocket features classic Snap-T® styling
- Self-draining back pocket has a noncorrosive, recyclable plastic zipper; internal key loop and added zipper pull for ease of use
- Slightly scalloped leg opening for added movement and mobility
|Fabric||3.5-oz 50-denier 100% polyester ripstop, with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Weight||107 g (3.8 oz)