If a winter ascent of the Grandes Jorasses tops your climbing tick list, the Levitation Hoody soft shell should top your packing list. This full-zip hoody is made with a tough-but-lightweight double weave stretch-woven fabric that breathes, resists wind and staves off precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor pulls easily on or off your helmet at belays, and a soft microfleece-lined collar feels soft on the chin. Minimalist detailing includes our stretchy Variable Conditions Cuffs, which integrate cleanly with your climbing gloves. Three zippered pockets (two high handwarmers, one chest) keep small essentials secure.
- Lightweight, double-weave soft-shell fabric resists abrasion, wind and weather while maintaining great stretch and breathability for highly aerobic activity
- Helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment provides exceptional coverage and visibility, with total range of unrestricted motion
- Center-front zipper with interior wind flap and minimal welt microfleece zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Wicking microfleece at back of neck for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff with spiral-seam construction fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Two high handwarmer pockets and a left chest pocket secure with zippers
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
|Material||Shell: 5.2-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave.
|Cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave.
|Weight||394 g (13.9 oz)