Handcrafted in Italy. A technical approach shoe for carrying loads over rough terrain en route to base camp, or staging area, for a big wall or snow/ice route. LOWA Scale PU/EVA midsole for shock absorption and durability. VIBRAM® Mulaz sole for edging. Waterproof/breathable.
- UPPER: Mountaineering split leather with CORDURA® and Microfiber. Precision lacing down to the toes.
- LINING: Waterproof GORE-TEX®. A LOWA patented design.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- MIDSOLE: Lightweight LOWA Scale with full-length TPU stabilizing plate.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Mulaz.
- STABILIZER: 3mm nylon shank provides well-balanced flex, lateral and torsional stability for total support underfoot.
|Weight||(Men's 9): 2.10 lbs