National Geographic’s Trails Illustrated map of Lassen Volcanic National Park in northern California is designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, this map features trail networks in Lassen Volcanic National Park and the adjacent National Forests along with key points of interest including Lassen Peak, the Pacific Crest Trail, the California National Historic Trail, the Lassen Volcanic and Caribou Wilderness Areas, the Volcanic Legacy Scenic Byway, and a detailed inset of the Manzanita Lake area. Trail use designations and mileages are clearly marked. Interpretive information regarding the area’s unique geology and descriptions of the important hydrothermal areas are also included.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips