This beautiful Trails Illustrated map of the Lake Tahoe Basin is sure to be a must have for visitors to the area. Trails are classified by use - hiking, horse and hike, mountain bike, shared use, or motorized - and includes a trail chart showing trail name, location, and allowed use.
Coverage includes: Lake Tahoe Basin Management Unit; Eldorado, Humboldt-Toiyabe and Tahoe National Forests; Desolation and Mt. Rose Wilderness Areas; Pacific Crest National Scenic and Rubicon OHV Trails; Emerald Bay, Burton Creek, Donner Memorial, Lake Tahoe Nevada, and Washoe Lake state parks; Mt. Tallac; Tahoe City, Homewood, Tahoma, South Lake Tahoe, Carson City, and much more.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips