This pack is an all-terrain hero. The L.U.X.E.™ carries enough gear for a full day of mountain biking, with a narrow-gauge design that lets your focus on the ride, not your pack.
The 3 liter reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3+ hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch and bike tools. The XV back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides.
Thanks to the women’s-specific design, the velvetex-lined shoulder and chest straps will fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
- Removable 20mm / .75" stability belt
- Women's-specific S-curved with independent suspension and Velvetex™ lining.
- XV™ Back Panal: Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design.
- Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, and PureFlow™ tube
- Center baffling and low-profile design on reservoir
- Dryer arms on reservoir for faster and more complete drying
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap
- Quick Link™ System
- Helmet hooks
- Four-point compression
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Women's-specific s-curved harness
- Magnetic tube trap
- XV back panel
|Hydration Capacity||100 oz / 3L
|Capacity||7L (427 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
|Weight||1 lb 6 oz / .64 kg (pack only)
|Dimensions||18 x 10.5 x 2 in
|Fabric||Arrow 100D nylon.