The women’s-specific Osprey Kyte 36 is at home anywhere on the planet. With a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it’s a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps and take it out for a day exploring the canyon country outside of Boulder, Utah.
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Adjustable harness provides custom torso fit. *Not included in Kestrel 28.
- An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. When the sun returns, it stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Durable, comfortable and technically advanced, these packs are ideal for multi-sport enthusiasts
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out of the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Zipper Access - Side zipper access to main compartment allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt (not included on Kestrel 28l)
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|Load Range||25-40 lbs / 11-18 kg
|Volume||XS/S: 2075 cu in / 34 L
|S/M: 2197 cu in / 36 L
|Dimensions||XS/S: 25 x 12 x 12 in / 63 x 30 x 31 cm
|S/M: 27 x 12 x 12 in / 68 x 30 x 31 cm
|Weight||XS/S: 3.09 lbs / 1.4 kg
|S/M: 3.2 lbs / 1.45 kg
|Fabric||Main: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
|Accent & Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth