The KODA’s ergonomic shape allows easy access to the chalk. Its soft fabrics won’t cause discomfort when wearing a pack or when your back is against a rock wall. The chalkbag can be opened with only one hand should you forget to open it before you started climbing. There’s an emergency whistle integrated into the closure system’s cordlock (patented) just in case you need to call for help.
- Reinforced rim keeps its form and is wrapped in the same abrasion resistant webbing as our FOCUS range harnesses
- The wide, round shape and supple fabric allows for easy access and is comfortable to use
- Patented Petzl emergency whistle integrated into the cordlock closure
- Elastic brush holder for cleaning holds
- Double loops for stability allow easy attachment with a belt or carabiner
- Fleece lining distributes the chalk evenly and an internal gutter to help prevent accidental spills
- Two sizes allow climber’s to chose the best fit according to their hand size