When a full zipper isn't worth the weight, check out the Knifeblade Pullover from Patagonia. Made with Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric to repel most weather and block the wind, the Knifeblade Pullover is breathable and is designed to move with you up the mountain or down the slopes. Hood is helmet-compatible with plenty of adjustability for protection and visibility.
- Harness- and pack-compatible torso pockets have reverse-coil zippers with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
- Pullover silhouette trims weight and bulk for use with a climbing harness or pack waistbelt
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeve construction for overhead mobility without jacket lifting
- Polartec® Power Shield Pro fabric with a tricot backing, combines lightweight weather resistance and incredible breathability
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||1 lb 1 oz
|Materials||5.9-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex bonded to a tricot back