LOWA's lighter duty Backpacking/Trekking boots are more flexible underfoot, designed for hikers who cover a lot of ground while staying mostly on-trail, carrying a medium-weight pack.
Waterproof and breathable with protective rubber heel and toe caps for extra durability, the women's Khumbu II GTX® boots are ideal for do-it-in-a-day activities.
- UPPER: Split leather/Cordura®
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Apptrail which features a self-cleaning tread design, providing excellent grip in rocky terrain
- SHANK: 3mm nylon
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution