Lowa's lighter duty Backpacking/Trekking boots are more flexible underfoot, designed for hikers who cover a lot of ground while staying mostly on-trail, carrying a medium weight pack.
Lightweight trekking boot for midweight packs, moderate terrain. Ideal for do-it-in-a-day activities. Waterproof/breathable. Protective rubber heel and toe caps for extra durability.
- UPPER: Split leather/Cordura®.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Apptrail which features a self-cleaning tread design, providing excellent grip in rocky terrain.
- SHANK: 3mm nylon.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.