The Osprey Kestrel 48 is a jack-of-all-trades. With a separate zippered sleeping bag compartment and external sleeping pad straps, it’s a fully functional overnight pack. Or cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps and take it out for a day of peak bagging in the high country.
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. When the sun returns, it stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Adjustable harness provides custom torso fit.
- Durable, comfortable and technically advanced, these packs are ideal for multi-sport enthusiasts.
- Sleeping Bag Compartment - Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out of the way
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Side Zipper Access - Side zipper access to main compartment allows easy accessibility to the inside contents of the pack
- Vertical Zippered Side Pocket - Full length zippered side pocket aids organization
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt (not included on Kestrel 28l)
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|Load Range||25-40 lbs / 11-18 kg
|Volume||S/M: 2807 cu in / 46 L
|M/L: 2929 cu in / 48 L
|Dimensions||S/M: 26 x 15 x 16 in / 67 x 38 x 40 cm
|M/L: 28 x 15 x 16 in / 72 x 38 x 40 cm
|Weight||S/M: 3.51 lbs / 1.59 kg
|M/L: 3.68 lbs / 1.67 kg
|Fabric||Main: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
|Accent & Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth