The Osprey Kestrel 28 is a daypack designed to go anywhere and do anything. Fill it with river gear and lash it to the boat or cinch down the StraightJacket™ side compression straps and take it out for a day of desert canyoneering.
- Mesh covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- An integrated raincover protects your gear from foul weather. When the sun returns, it stows away in its own external pocket at the bottom of the pack.
- Durable, comfortable and technically advanced, these packs are ideal for multi-sport enthusiasts.
- 3.5mm LightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt (not included on Kestrel 28l)
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
- Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
|Load Range||15-30 lbs
|Volume||S/M: 1587 cu in / 26 L
|M/L: 1709 cu in / 28 L
|Dimensions||23 x 12 x 13 in / 59 x 30 x 32 cm
|25 x 12 x 13 in / 64 x 30 x 32 cm
|Weight||S/M: 2.6 lbs / 1.18 kg
|M/L: 2.73 lbs /1.24 kg
|Fabric||Main: 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
|Accent & Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth