Coverage includes Chugach National Forest, Kenai National Wildlife Refuge and Wilderness, Soldotna and Sterling; Skilak, Tustumena and Kenai lakes, Turnagain Arm. Detail maps of the Swanson River and Swan Lake canoe routes. Resurrection, Johnson and Moose passes, and Seward Highway Scenic Byway. Includes rated mountain bike trails.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips