This Trails Illustrated topographic map for Kenai Fjords National Park in southern Alaska, where in a given day you can see whales, bears, and ice worms. The map includes Kenai Fjords National Park, Kenai national Wildlife Refuge, Chugach National Forest, Harding Icefield, Nuka Island, Kachemak Bay State Park, Ragged Islands, Pye Islands, and more
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges - Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies
|Folded Size||4.25" x 9.25"
|Unfolded Size||25.25" x 38"