Add Patagonia's Kamala to your set of travel converters; it's a skirt that transforms into a halter dress. The lightweight organic cotton/Tencel® (55%/45%) fabric has a smooth, breeze-catching drape. Worn as a skirt: the wide cinched, shirred waistband adjusts with ties on one side, and the A-line shape falls below the knee. As a dress: the doubled waistband converts to a bandeau-style bodice that ties behind the neck. Hem hits above the knee.
- Soft-handed jersey knit with smooth drape
- Wide, cinched waistband fits snugly and is adjustable on right side with ties
- A-line skirt, below-the-knee length is 30"
- Converts to a bandeau-style dress: doubled waistband becomes bodice, and ties secure behind the neck
- Dress length is above-the-knee
|Fabric||55% Organic Cotton/45% Tencel® Lyocell