Take her for a walk on the beach at sunset and then to a dinner party. Patagonia's flattering, feminine Kai Lee Parka provides midweight warmth with casual elegance. Insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled), this parka features a soft, nylon plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists moisture. Its full-length, 2-way welted zipper has a clean finish and a kissing welt. Front and back princess seams and decreasing horizontal width quilt lines at waist and elbows provide a slimming, contoured silhouette. On-seam handwarmer pockets lined with micro poly brushed fleece secure with hidden zippers. Above-the-knee length.
- Soft recycled nylon plain-weave insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Full-length, 2-way welted zipper has a low-profile zipper garage
- Princess seams in the front and back for a contoured feminine fit
- Horizontal quilt lines narrow in width at the waist and elbows to create a modern, fun silhouette
- On-seam handwarmer pockets have hidden zippers
- Above-the-knee length
|Material||Shell: 1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave.
|Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
|Weight||385 g (13.6 oz)