This Trails Illustrated topographic map for Joshua Tree National Park and the surrounding area in California is the perfect recreational map for this fascinating land of surreal geologic features shaped by strong winds, unpredictable torrents of rain, and climatic extremes.
The map includes Joshua Tree National Park in its entirety, the Little San Bernardino Mountains, Nexie Mountains, Lost Horse Valley, Quail Springs Historic Trail, Black Rock Canyon, Hidden Valley, Pinto Basin, Chuckwalla Valley, Cottonwood Mountains, Pinto Mountains, Cottonwood Spring Nature Trail, and more. The trails have been enhanced and road and trail mileage have been added for additional accuracy. Includes UTM grids for use with your GPS unit.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges - Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies