National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Jasper North—Jasper National Park in Alberta and British Columbia, Canada—is a two-sided, waterproof map designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts with unmatched durability and detail. This map was created in conjunction with local land management agencies and is loaded with valuable recreation information.
The front side of Jasper North map details the east side of the national park, from Rock Lake Solomon Creek Wildland Park to the north, to Whistler’s Summit to the south. The reverse side of the map details the west side of the park, extending from Mt. Terry Fox Provincial Park to the south, to Willmore Wilderness Park to the North. Insets show survival tips, safe travel in Bear Country, and what to do while visiting.
- Jasper National Park
Alberta/British Columbia, Canada
- Trail distances, North Boundary Trail, Maligne Valley, Miette Hot Springs, Mount Robson Provincial Park, and Berg Lake
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points-of-interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches and canoe carry downs, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and Latitude/Longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation.
- Detailed road network
- Useful travel information on parks and key trails
- Important safety information and tips
- Information about local organizations and land management agencies