Perfect for exploring the beaches of Santa Catarina or banding birds in the Pantanal, Island Hemp Pants provide cool relief on hot, mosquito-ridden Brazilian nights. Made from soft, earthy 55% hemp/45% organic cotton plain weave with a linen-like drape, the pants have a loose, straight-leg silhouette. The wide, low-rise waistband secures with a flat all-cotton drawcord, zip fly and double coconut-button closure. Beautiful double-needle stitch detail reinforces waistband, front slash pockets and rear patch pockets. Right front and right rear feature hidden coin pockets.
- Hemp/cotton blend is lightweight and has a soft, textured surface
- Wide waistband with 2 coconut buttons closure, adjustable cotton tape drawcord, and belt loops
- Front slash pockets are sewn down with a beautiful double-needle stitch detail
- Hidden coin pocket in right-front pocket
- Beautifully detailed rear patch pockets; right-rear pocket features a hidden envelope-style pocket
- Regular fit, straight leg
|Fabric||4-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton plain weave
|Inseam||30", 32", or 34"
|Weight||263 g (9.3 oz)