For bell-to-bell comfort and versatility, these fully featured H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell pants are insulated with Thermogreen® polyester, have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering. Updated with new design lines and soft-to-the-touch face fabric, these pants protect you from the elements in style.
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; Thermogreen® insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh lined vents at inner thigh
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Leg lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
|Waistband lining: 3.8-oz brushed tricot.
|Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish.
|Insulation||60g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
|Weight||703 g (24.8 oz)